Terms of Service
THIS WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION GROUP OF CINCINNATI [CINCYTECHS] DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL CINCYTECHS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF CINCYTECHS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All information contained on this Site, including information relating to technical services and or solutions, is for informational purposes only. It is often presented in summary or aggregate form. It is not meant to be a substitute for the advice or services provided by certified technical staff.
Any links on this web site to web sites operated by third parties are provided for your convenience only. We are not responsible for the content and performance of these web sites or for your transactions with them and our inclusion of links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites.
Changes and Applicable Law
We reserve the right to make changes to our Site and the policies and conditions that govern the use of our website at any time. We encourage you to review the web site and these terms periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued access or use of our web site shall be deemed your acceptance of these changes and the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes. Use of the cincytechs.com web site and purchases of any products or services from cincytechs.com shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between you and cincytechs.com shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Hamilton, Ohio.
General Service Terms and Conditions
Technology Integration Group of Cincinnati [CincyTechs] thanks you for your business. We look forward to helping you today and for many years to come. As with any relationship, we believe things work more smoothly when we agree on how business will be conducted. Please complete the following Agreement. You are referred to in this agreement as “Client.”
Client and CincyTechs agree to comply with the following terms:
TERMS OF SALES AND CREDIT
- All labor charges are non-refundable.
- Licensed software is not refundable.
- All hardware is sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. CincyTechs provides no additional warranty.
- All merchandise remains the property of CincyTechs until paid in full.
- All merchandise provided by CincyTechs may be returned within 30 days. There is a 20% restocking fee on all items except special-order items. Special order items are non-refundable.
- All merchandise over $100 will be prepaid by check or credit card.
- Invoices are due and payable to CincyTechs upon completion of work.
- There is a $25 charge on returned checks.
- All unpaid invoices that are not in dispute will be considered past due and assessed a late fee of 5% of the invoiced sum, but not less than $25, after fifteen (15) days from the date of invoice. Any invoice not paid within thirty (30) days after the date of invoice shall beassessed a finance charge of eighteen percent (18%) per year, and may be sent to collections.
- Cost of collections, including reasonable attorney’s fees, shall be borne by the client.
- CincyTechs will not perform services for clients with past due balances. This includes but is not limited to emergency services, and materials until the account is brought current, regardless of previous service requests. Notwithstandnig anything to the contrary, in no event will CincyTechs be liable to Client for incidental, consequential or liquidated damages.
- CincyTechs shall not be bound by any terms or conditions printed on a purchase order, check, or correspondence from client without prior written acceptance of such terms.
- Quotations and responses to requests for quotations do not include the price of sales tax or shipping unless these items are explicitly stated. Client is responsible for the cost of sales tax and shipping of all merchandise.
- CincyTechs does not guarantee the price and/or the availability of product and/or services quoted.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CincyTechs warrants to Client that the material, analysis, data, programs, and services to be delivered or rendered under this Agreement will be of the kind and quality designated and will be performed by qualified personnel.
CincyTechs offers no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, as to system availability and functionality during any phase of its support services and makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the ability to resolve computer-related problems, to recover data, or to avoid losing data. CincyTechs makes no other warranties, whether written, oral or implied, including without limitation warranty of fitness for purpose of merchantability.
All liability to Client arising out of the subject matter of this Agreement shall be limited to the total dollar amount of services paid by Client to CincyTechs in the previous three full months. In no event shall CincyTechs be liable for special or consequential damages, either in contract or tort, whether or not the possibility of such damages has been disclosed to CincyTechs in advance or could have been reasonably foreseen by CincyTechs. In the event this limitation of damages is held unenforceable, then the parties agree that by reason of the difficulty in foreseeing possible damages, all liability to Client for special or consequential damages shall be limited to Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.